A building of some importance is known to have existed here since 1321. The site has been in medical use for at least 130 years. The current building was built anew in 1980 and extended in 1991 to meet the challenges of the future. This is a modern surgery which has a pharmacy onsite and facilities for the disabled.
Last updated 13 August 2019